8U-10U | 2013-2015
Youth Academy is player development methods for 8U through 10U players. Youth Academy teams are formed by open house clinics at the beginning of the season. The purpose of youth academy is:
- Provide soccer players, who aspire of becoming a more accomplished player, an avenue to test and enhance their skills.
- Provide soccer players an opportunity to train with experienced coaches.
- Provide soccer players an opportunity to investigate the level of play with which they are comfortable, how they fit in with other teams, and for which coaches they would like to play.
Youth Academy is generally two practices a week, games/tournaments on weekends, includes a licensed coach and often involves winter trainings. Youth Academy teams participate in the WYSA Youth Academy leagues, found here.
11U-19U | 2004-2012
Select (also can be referred to as competitive, club or travel soccer) is meant for the aspiring athlete who has ambitions to take their soccer to the next level, whether that be high school, college or beyond. Select teams are formed through tryouts, normally after the Spring season has concluded mid-June. The purpose of select soccer is:
- Continue to develop and refine technical and tactical awareness of the game.
- Provide soccer players an opportunity to train with a variety of highly licensed coaches.
- Offer opportunities to athletes to play at the highest levels possible, both in youth and adult.
Select is generally two-three practices a week, games/tournaments on weekends, includes a licensed coach and often involves winter trainings. Select teams participate in WYSA select leagues found here. As teams grow and progress, they may play at higher leagues in the Midwest.
Financial Aid: For Financial Aid options, please visit our Player Scholarships found here.
**Please click on the Kickers Region below to see pricing and information. The current prices and information reflect the 2022/2023 Soccer Year which includes Fall & Spring . It is highly recommended to reach out to the Director of each program before registering.