We are always looking for fun and friendly volunteers (age 16+) to work during our special events.
These events provide a terrific opportunity to fulfill volunteer obligations to MKSC, high school clubs and service agencies, while supporting our community. Serving with us will give you the opportunity to network with others who love sports, and allow you to gain experience in game day operations!
Some of the volunteer duties available include the following and vary per event:
- Concessions - assist with food & beverage sales
- Field Marshals - direct teams & assist at game fields
- Parking - collect parking fees & direct traffic
- Children's Activities - supervise inflatables & games
- Apparel Sales - assist with sweatshirt & t-shirt sales
- Ticket Takers - take tickets & stamp hands for re-entry
- Ball Crew - stand on the sidelines & help keep the ball in play
See the below opportunities and sign up today!
Please contact Dawn Urban at 414.358.2678 or email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to learn more about volunteer opportunities.