We are always looking for fun and friendly volunteers (age 16+) to work during our tournaments and special events.
These events provide a terrific opportunity to fulfill volunteer obligations to MKSC, high school clubs and service agencies, while supporting our community.
Some of the volunteer duties available include the following and vary per event:
- Concessions - assist with food & beverage sales
- Field Marshals - direct teams & assist at game fields
- Parking - collect parking fees & direct traffic
- Children's Activities - supervise inflatables & games
- Apparel Sales - assist with sweatshirt & t-shirt sales
- Ticket Takers - take tickets & stamp hands for re-entry
- Ball Crew - stand on the sidelines & help keep the ball in play
If you or someone you know is looking for a fun way to experience a tournament that includes a free meal, please contact Dawn Urban at 414.358.2678 or firstname.lastname@example.org.