Milwaukee Kickers Soccer Club's (MKSC) internship program is a unique opportunity to explore the nonprofit, youth sports industry and to enhance your educational experience with practical, real world application.
Applicants must be college/university students pursuing a degree in business, marketing, communications or sports management and must submit an essay in 250 words or less answering the following questions.
- In which department are you interested in and why?
- What duties do you expect to observe in your internship? What do you expect to learn?
- Why should you be selected for the MKSC Internship Program?
Internships are offered in the following departments:
- Accounting/Business Management
- Membership Services
- Event Planning/Fulfillment
- Community Outreach
Click on the names below of former MKSC interns to learn what they learned while working with our team.
Interested applicants can send application materials (resume and cover letter) to:
Milwaukee Kickers Soccer Club
Attn: SH/Internship Program
7101 West Good Hope Road
Milwaukee, WI 53223
E-mail: Sara Hood, Director of Marketing & Corporate Engagement
No phone calls or drop-ins please.